Please review the list of questions below for answers to common OCS exam questions. If you have a question that you cannot find the answer to, please visit the OCS certification site from the ABPTS, or contact me and I will do my best to respond as fast as I can.
- What is the OCS credential?
- What is the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS)?
- Who develops the OCS exam?
- What is the Description of Specialty Practice?
- What are the prerequisites in order to sit for the OCS exam?
- What is the current cost of the OCS exam?
- What content does the OCS exam cover?
- What format(s) is the OCS exam delivered in?
- How many questions does the OCS exam contain?
- How long does a candidate have to take the OCS exam?
- What types of questions are on the OCS exam?
- Am I penalized for wrong answers on the OCS exam?
- How is passing/failing the OCS exam determined?
- What happens if I fail the OCS exam?
- What are the requirements in order to maintain the OCS credential?