OCSexamprep.com was conceived by Ryan Grella as a way to retain and review the content of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS) Examination.
The goals of this website are to:
- Educate others about the OCS credential
- Teach and review the OCS exam content
- Develop an online resource to be used by anyone interested in taking and passing the OCS exam
- Develop and online resource to be used by anyone who already holds the OCS credential, but would like to review the content for better retention and understanding.
- Find the best resources for passing the OCS exam
- Encourage physical therapists to earn the OCS credential
This website is NOT:
- An official American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS), Orthopaedic Certified Specialist (OCS) website or affiliate thereof.
- Endorsed, approved, or affiliated with the ABPTS. For more information, please read the disclaimer.
Copyrighted Exam Questions
All actual OCS exam questions are the copyrighted property of the ABPTS. It is forbidden under federal copyright law to copy, reproduce, distribute, or display these actual exam questions by any means, in whole or in part. Doing so may subject you to severe civil and criminal penalties.
Please refrain from posting any actual OCS exam questions on this site. Such comments will be deleted, and for this reason the open comment format has been minimized.